Monday 17 October 2016

Wed, 12th Oct, 2016 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Even though the birds are singing loudly and the traffic is zooming along the road nearby we are sleeping in which is nice.

My laptop had a funny line on the screen and Dan said it was the liquid crystal in the screen leaking so I dropped it back to wear we bought it as we had a 3 year warranty. The battery wasn’t lasting either so they said they would replace it.

Met Tracy for a cuppa as she is working nights this week. Enjoying her nursing.

While Mum & Dad had their rest we dropped in on Steve and Wendy but they were at the shopping centre with their grandson so we found them and had a great chat over a cuppa.

Hair cut time for Mum – lucky she was feeling up to it or he would have had to have me do it and that could have been scary!!

My orchid that Brian gave me for a birthday a few years back has one bloom left – there had been seven on the stem.

The wind chime I made Mum & Dad from Tasmanian scallop shells is still making a deep tune.

Home for the next 7 weeks.


Dad cooked dinner tonight – Chinese!! Well he drove down and picked it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment