Saturday 1 July 2017

Thurs, 29th June, 2017 Bush camp, near Meekatharra, WA


7am 8.3 degrees, clear sky.

Erica rang from Forsyth – heading to Agate Creek. Lovely and warm there.

We are heading for a top of 17 degrees today – yeah. Steve coloured my hair – been 8 weeks since he last did it so the greys were letting me know it was time to do it again. Though no one cares out here and I mainly have a cap on but I’m not ready to go fully grey yet!!

Headed into town to top up the water tanks and fill up all the drums and buckets we have and for Tom and Sandy too. Got our groceries and enjoyed a very yummy hamburger for lunch.

Got out the laptop while we had a cuppa and I did my bits and pieces while Steve had a nice chat with Rick. He is doing blockies on Mum’s walker but his leg is still weak. His GP said it could take a while. Hope it doesn’t.

Got a message from Dan that he had just picked up his new ute and he sent us a photo on Facebook. Will chat with him later.

Back to camp to unload and pack everything away then enjoy a drink with Tom and Sandy. Leftovers for dinner which was great.


NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment