Thursday 5 May 2016

Sat, 30th Apr, 2016 Bush camp on hill, 50km south of Meekatharra, WA


17 degrees, lovely morning having breakfast outside under the awning in the bright sunshine, except for the pesky flies – got my flyswat swinging. Put my wind chimes out and they are making music in the light breeze.

Steve headed off ‘to work’. I went ‘to work’ on my blog too. Will have to email the magazine again as I haven’t had any word about the article lately.

Steve came back for lunch with his first bit of WA gold – small but it is gold!!


0.3grams.

A tow truck drove by towing a semi with its trailer behind – looked funny.

He headed off to find more but no go. Getting lots of exercise though.

Nice evening again by the fire. Steve hit the sack early though – too much exercise. I was at the end of a book so quietly read by torchlight.

A bit windier tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment