Thursday 5 May 2016

Sun, 1st May, 2016 Bush camp on hill, 50km south of Meekatharra, WA


Left the door open last night as it had been pleasant. 14 degrees in the van at 7am. The sunshine is nice and warm though the breeze is quite cold.

Steve went off detecting again but no gold for all his wandering. I am reading up more about how to use the Hema Navigator and its waypoints, routes etc.

Jon rang for some boat advice from Steve but as he was still out I had a lovely chat with my two sons. Steve rang them back later.

Rick had tried to ring while I was on the internet so we rang him back. He just wanted to comment that Kaylene had made him a cup of tea and the tide was out – my pet hate!! Had a great chat with both of them on speaker phone, nearly as good as being there with them.

Windier afternoon but not a cold wind so it was nice by the fire. Just a perfect temperature at the moment.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment