Saturday 24 November 2018

Fri, 23rd Nov, 2018 Pastoral Station, 60km north of Sandstone, WA



Strong cold wind started up early from the west so I was up closing windows and vents. BOM was a bit out with their forecast.

7.30am 17.5 degrees, clear sky with clouds on the horizon in the west. Wind blowing hard.

I let the chooks out after giving them their scraps.

Did some school work with Kayla.

Lance lent me a hard drive of movies and TV series so I copied them onto my hard drive so that will keep us occupied for a while.

The wind is keeping us cool today – only got to 29 degrees. Put on 4x4 DVD to pass the time over lunch.

Steve pottered about finishing off cleaning out one of the rooms in the shed for Lance.

Had a cuppa and played 3 games of Skipbo – 2 to him and 1 to me. Kayla brought down her teddy ‘puppy’ to stay the night in our van!! Got all the rules from her about eating, brushing teeth etc.

Cool day so the windows to the west stayed closed all day. The wind settled down after sun set but we were comfortable so didn’t need to open the windows.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment