Thursday 22 November 2018

Sun, 18th Nov, 2018 Pastoral Station, 60km north of Sandstone, WA



7.30am 25 degrees, clear sky and light breeze – lovely.

Ingrid is due to have her baby soon so I sent her a message via Messenger. Looking forward to seeing her little bundle of joy.

Steve headed off to detect as it was ‘day off’ day. I continued with two more panels of shadecloth on the fence then my blister broke so that was the end of that.

Nice relaxing day reading my book.

Steve came back with a collection of old bottles, tins and other bits and pieces he found around the old ‘mining town site’. Lance has a collection which they have been hanging off the fence and two old car bodies.

Joined the others for drinks and lots of chatting.

Carol and I went for a walk to the gate again as the sun was setting. Beautiful view and lovely breeze.

Put the chooks to bed. Back to the van for dinner and movie.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment