Friday 9 November 2018

Thurs, 1st Nov, 2018 Pastoral Station, 60km north of Sandstone, WA



7am 22 degrees, overcast, nice cool breeze to wake up with.

School of the Air again with Kayla but with two classes which was interesting. A quick shower of rain came over us.

I went for a ride with Lance and Kayla into Meekatharra so they could get some shopping and I could check the mail etc. I took my laptop so I uploaded the final days of our Desert Tracks trip. Won’t be too much now in my blog while we are here at the station.

Returned Malcolm’s call – all good just checking what we were up to. He finally got the deposit back from the hire company.

Back home for late lunch. I hadn’t gotten around to putting the photos into my diary on the laptop for all of the trip since May 1 so that will be a job to get down when I can.

High cloud cover blocking the sun so it hasn’t been as hot today.

6pm though it was still 31 degrees in the van but didn’t feel hot.

Quiet evening watching our photos and a movie. We have the TV in the guest house to use which has satellite so we will try that out to watch the Supercars on the weekend.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment