Sunday 18 November 2018

Thurs, 15th Nov, 2018 Pastoral Station, 60km north of Sandstone, WA



Had a good night’s sleep as it was just the perfect temperature.

7am 24 degrees, gusty breeze and clear sky.

Checked the chickens then helped Kayla with school. Steve went off detecting.

37 degrees in the van at lunch time. Getting a bit warm. No gold for Steve but he found an interesting jug. I googled it and it was a Bourne Denby jug with pouring spot, made in Denby, Derbyshire, England from 1850s onwards.



2pm 40 degrees!!! Time for a dip in the spa to cool off. Not a hot around the house because they have the big verandah all the way around it.

I have finally finished putting the photos of our last adventure, May to Oct, into the copy of my blog that I keep on my laptop which I use as a reference etc. Glad that it done.

Got wet again then sat on the verandah on the east side of the guest quarters and read my book.

Got the fridge and truck ready for our grocery day in Meekatharra tomorrow.

Drinks with the others then I went and checked the chickens. Saw the Rooster doing his thing with one of the hens – it was over quick too!

A storm is building in the north west. Flashes of lightning as the sun sets.

7.30pm 33 degreess.

10pm quite windy but the storm has moved around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment