Tuesday 27 September 2016

Sun, 25th Sept, 2016 Bush camp at Ruby Well Find Mine, WA (Faith’s 1st birthday)


Sun is rising earlier now, 6am though we don’t get up till 7.30 as it is still quite cool (15 degrees). Ross and his son called in so see how we were going.

Vonnie’s little one is one today – from the photos on Facebook she is a cutie.

Went out detecting back at my scrapes and I had 9 nuglets by lunch. Steve had wandered over and had found nothing then he got a signal nearby so he made the total 10!!

Back to the scrapes and I got another 7 giving me a total of 2.14 grams.


Steve got two better sized ones off the turned over ground giving him 1.12 grams so not too bad.


I rang Suzanne for a chat but she was at Isabelle’s birthday party so I said I would ring her back later. Got onto Sandra and had a lovely chat with her.

The wind has turned and coming from the west but isn’t as cold so we enjoyed watching the sky colour change while waiting for our shower water to heat up.




No comments:

Post a Comment