Thursday 29 September 2016

Tues, 27th Sept, 2016 Bush camp at Ruby Well Find Mine, WA


6am 13 degrees and still only 16 degrees at 7.30 in the van. Clear sky and no wind – YET!

Headed off detecting again but I gave up after a while as I am too static and it is making the detector sound off all the time. I have the detector against my hip so as I swing it it rubs against me and sounds off like I have a target. Must have been building up as it was fine to start with but the last week or so it has been nuts. I have to hold it out from my body but that kills my shoulder and I change arms all the time but now my left shoulder is complaining. Must be time for a break!! Steve came back with one little bit.

By lunch the wind is back from the west and is very gusty.

Tried another spot to detect but had to put the headphones on as the wind was too bad to hear properly!! I got two and Steve found another one.


Drove over to Ross & Lara’s place to join them for drinks. Had a great time chatting that it was 8pm before we left. Lucky I had a stew in the Ecopot. Very interesting hearing about his detecting and roo shooting before that.

A lot cooler tonight and the wind is getting stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment