Monday 24 September 2018

Sat, 8th Sept, 2018 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld



Baked some Anzac cookies.

Rebecca picked me up and we went shopping for photo frames. Very successful day after a lot of looking we found one shop who had a wonderful collection and found ones to suit each of her photos. Had a great time and lovely lunch too.

Graham and Sharon popped in after being up Herberton way at their shack. So great to see them both again. They have been loving travelling in their truck with a removal camper on the back.

Drinks with Mum and Dad then Jon rang. He and Jess had gone to the Amateurs and were after a ride home – too hard to get a taxi. I picked them up with their friend Isaac. Wow I was impressed with how great Jon looked in a suit. Jess was beautiful as usual.

They had caught up with Sarah too so I got her to send me the photo of the three of them. She heads off to America and Canada soon.

After picking up pizzas I dropped them home. Daniel and Fran had just returned home from her mother’s birthday gathering at Freshwater Creek. They had taken the dogs for a run which they loved.

Quiet night at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment