Monday 24 September 2018

Sun, 9th Sept, 2018 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld



Washed Mum’s curtains then rehung them after they had dried. Helped Dad with some pruning.

Steve and I visited Kayleigh and Mark to see them and their gorgeous girls, Isabelle and Lucy. They had their place renovated and it has made a big difference and so much fresher.

I had bought a big map of Australia years ago for Terry and Erica and bought one for us too. I had put on previous trips we had done so I then spent the afternoon putting on the last 4 years travels. Will take it with us so I can keep it up-to-date now.

Margaret and Bob rang from Kununurra. They had some very hot days in Darwin but Bob survived as they were parked up at a friend’s place and could get the air conditioner going in the van.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment