Friday 21 September 2018

Sun, 19thAug, 2018 Pete’s lease, Palmer River Goldfields, Qld



Clear sky, cool crisp morning.

Went wandering with our detectors. Steve found a tiny speck so I had a go with my detector and found my first bit using my detector. I had a piece that I found with Charles years ago but now I have my own first official piece.

The wind picked up giving some relief to a very warm day.

I finished Rain Music – great book and even better when you can guess where the place she was describing.

Rest time after lunch looking at maps.

Did some more detecting and Bob found his first bit so another thing ticked off by Geckos Adventures!!

Celebratory drinks back at camp – only tiny but they are gold.

Chicken and roast vegies tonight on the fire as the wind has stopped again.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment