Tuesday 25 September 2018

Wed, 12th Sept, 2018 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld



Lovely fresh morning. A few clouds but the sun is out and shining brightly.

Went food shopping with Erica.

Dropped her back then got my eyes checked for my reading glasses.

Joined the girls at Tuckshop for lunch and a chat for their ½ hour break.

Back home to work on my blog while the others rested. Slowly working my way through it all.

Afternoon cuppa with the parents – lots of chatting.

Greg called in for a chat. He will pick us all up on Saturday in the Tarago for Stephanie’s party which will be great.

Steve and I went to Valerie and Russell’s for dinner. Susan, Ross, Christine and Richard were there too so we had a great night chatting. They have all done a lot of overseas travelling.

Rain shower as we drove home.

NO PHOTOS TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment