Saturday 29 April 2017

Fri, 28th Apr, 2017 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld (Jonathon’s birthday)


Fancy our baby is 24 today – where have the years gone. Sent Jon a picture of a birthday cake to make his day!!

The Rose of Sharon still has a couple of blooms – I was named after this flower.



Dropped off a card at Jon’s then around to Pinks to say hi. Will have a cuppa with them soon – my social calendar is filling up!! Picked up Wendy then down to Earlville Shopping Centre for a cuppa. Saw Lena ‘the Convenor’ who I worked with at Tuckshop.

Back to Central Shopping Centre for lunch with Sarah and Andrea. Great time chatting. Sarah has lots of movies so will copy some onto my new hard drive.

Bought two tops for $5 each from Target – bargin!!

Home for a drink. Rang Maralyn to see if we can visit tomorrow on our way around from Millaa then rang Ian who bought Millaa house to say we are coming up. He will meet us there.

Picked up Val with Mum and Dad for dinner at Brothers. $20,000 member’s draw tonight. Thought I might win being a new member – beginner’s luck, but unfortunately no luck for me. Been entering Cash Cow again too – if I can find gold I may as well try and win some!! Had a couple of little wins on the pokies.

Rang Steve – he is a Leonora with the others but no gold yet. He rang Jon for his birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment