Thursday 27 April 2017

Wed, 26th Apr, 2017 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Cool morning – had to pull up the covers as I have the big windows open in my bedroom, probably 24 degrees!! Cloudy sky.

Watched the Saturday V8s race at Phillip Island – will record it for Steve. What a mess – the new season tyres were not coping with the track and there were so many blow outs and then a new rule about crossing a line as they came into pit lane ended up with 8 drivers serving a penalty.

Kaylene picked me up and we hit the shops. Bought Skipbo for Steve and a new hard drive so we can get more movies and TV series to watch.

Kaylene dropped me home then I headed out again to visit Rebecca and Clive. Great afternoon chatting then called into Woolies for a few things and met Pete and the girls.

Dad cooked tea tonight – from the Chinese shop!!

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment