Sunday 16 April 2017

Sat, 15th Apr, 2017 Bush camp, Broad Arrow, WA (Sharon’s 1st 2017 nugget)


7.30am 21.2 degrees, clear sky, no wind. Packed up and moved back to the scrapes, right beside Steve’s smiley face where he found his nugget.



After talking to Ross last night I decided to dig every target today – not think the screamers are just rubbish as he said it was mainly big gold here not little specs I am used to.

Headed out onto the scrapes. Brownie drove in and stopped for a chat with Steve.

I dug a few targets of rubbish then I got another strong signal and this time I hit pay dirt. A lovely big nugget, 2.33 grams - WOW. I can definitely say nugget not nuglet for this one!! More icecream tonight!!


Brownie was still here so I kept quiet and continued detecting. Unfortunately I didn’t have any more to show off when I went back to camp to show off!!

Now for Kev & Lin to find one, maybe tomorrow will be their lucky day.

Nothing more for the afternoon other than rubbish and a glass marble that would have come from the old glass bottles as a stopper.

Tried ringing Mum and Dad to brag but couldn’t get through – obviously the NBN is playing up again. Rang Greg to check and they have been having so much trouble.

Another lovely evening by the fire though the clouds have come over.



No comments:

Post a Comment