Wednesday 26 April 2017

Mon, 24th Apr, 2017 Mum & Dad’s, Cairns, Qld


Good flight – managed a few hours sleep. Arrived on time at 6am. Jon picked me up – so great to hug him. He dropped me off at Mum & Dad’s then headed off to work.

Big hugs from Mum and Dad, some breakfast then into bed for a snooze.

Rang Steve when I got up – have to remember the 2 hour difference going the other way now. He had a cold morning start, only 15 degrees but the sky is clear and he is heading out detecting. Lovely warm morning here which is perfect.

Lots of Blue Mountain butterflies flying around the garden – they are so lovely.

Washed the cars as the clouds started coming over. Lunch then I caught up on my blog and had a quiet afternoon.

Dan popped in after work - so miss my boys but they are both doing well and are confident in their lives.

Dinner at Brothers with Mum, Dad, Greg and Val. A couple of little wins on the pokies.

Rang Steve – Robert who has the lease next to where we are camping offered to scrape some land with his dozer for Steve, Kev & Linda to detect which was lovely. Hopefully they can reward him with some gold too.

Chatted with Erica as she had rung last night to wish me a good trip and I missed her call. She is getting the Miller/Meyers book ready to print at Big W.

Off to bed in my old bedroom!!

NO PHOTOS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment